Thursday 27 December 2012

"Happiness"

I feel happiness when I read a good book,
tucked inside a different world.
I feel happiness when boys are all around,
and when it's just us girls.

I feel happiness when I wear what I like,
not caring what others say.
I feel happiness when I wake up,
glad to start a new day.

I feel happiness when I get along with my family,
my mom, my sisters, brother too.
I feel happiness knowing I'm best friends,
with adorable you.

I feel happiness when I can eat what I want,
regardless of the extra pounds.
I feel happiness when I hear new songs,
glad for the different sounds.

These are the things that make me the happiest,
so now my question to you...
What is it that makes you the happiest?
Doing the things you do?


Written by Alyssa Danielle Irvine

No comments:

Post a Comment