Tuesday 10 July 2012

I went swinging the other day. I forgot how it felt to be honest. Swinging is something that I revisit every once and awhile. It gives me such a rush and it's so exciting the first couple of minutes that I giggle really hard. I like going really fast until the chains catch and then you know you've gone too high.

I miss the innocent fun that we all use to have. Biking, sledding, puzzle building. It gives such happiness, yet it is so quaint. I went to Fort Edmonton Park on the weekend, and I played a game in the 1920's carnival area and I won a train whistle. I seriously cannot express the happiness I get from being able to make a train whistle sound whenever I want. Good old fun.

This summer I plan on buying a old school looking bike and traveling to all sorts of fun places. I will try to look as chic as they do in Europe, but probably not. I never had my own bike growing up, so at 25, I feel like this is the year to do it. 

I want all of you to join in on my child like spree summer. So this is what I propose we all do. In the next coming weeks, do something simple yet fun, quaint yet classic, exciting but totally innocent. Feel like a child again and have lots of clean and dirty fun. Swinging. 



No comments:

Post a Comment